Did not qualify for the World Championship? Join the Open Race and feel the world championships atmosphere first hand!
Please be aware that both World Championship and Open Race events will be regulated under ITU competition rules 2018.
You can find them HERE
Use of a national suit will not be mandatory for the Open Race events as it is for the World Championship events.
- Participation on Long Distance Triathlon, Aquabike, Long Distance Relay, Cross Triathlon and Standard Distance Duatlon Open Races, requires athletes to be 18 years old (by 31 of December 2018)
- Participation on Aquathlon and Sprint Duathlon Open Races requires athletes to be 16 years old (by 31 of December 2018)
We also offer a 50% Youth Discount for athletes under 18 participating as Open Race athletes in Aquathlon and Duathlon Sprint. For more info click HERE
Multisport Legend - More than one race
You can combine participation in World Championship events and Open Races.
If you complete four races or more at the Fynske Bank Multisport World Championship Festival you can become a Multisport Legend and receive a special recognition at the closing ceremony for the event.
More info on Multisport Legend: HERE
|Race||Price (USD)||Price (DKK)||Price
|Shuttle service incl. bike - price - USD / DKK / EUR|
|Cross Triathlon||240||1500||200||12 / 75 / 10|
|Aquatlon||160||1000||135||0 / 0 / 0|
|Long Distance Triathlon||480||3000||410||No|
Prices for Open Races and World Championships
All prices are subject to an administration fee of 3% of event price.
Entry fees are charged in DKK.
USD and EUR are approximate prices.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
As an Open Race you'll of course get all the same benefits as the World Championships contestants:
· Race the World Championship course (closed from traffic)
· Finisher t-shirt
· Finisher medal
· Professional timing, including bib and split times
· Pasta party
· After race zone
· Online results
· Live tracking during the race – through Sportstiming.dk
· WCH water bottle at bike depot